Tuesday 9 July 2013

Enjoying the New Colours !

Morning ! Despite the fact that I spend most of the day melting in the heat ( LOL ! ) I am amazingly still managing to craft - albeit at a very slow pace !!!! Today I have a card made using the new colours and a mix up of old and new stamp sets ! 


Supplies : 
Stamp Sets : Happy day , Viola's lace wheel , Everything Eleanor , Morning meadow (  hostess ) and Papaya collage
Accessories : Simply pressed clay and buttons and blossoms mould.
Card Stock : pistachio pudding and crisp cantaloupe 
Punches : pansy and bird builder 


I ran the label from Papaya collage through the scoring board to give it a little texture ! It just nice to add layers of interest to your card and a bit of dimension ! 
Busy this week so must crack on with the work ! Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !