Tuesday 1 May 2012

Liebster Blog Award !

Hello !
No crafting to show you today but I have something nice to report !I had an e-mail a couple of weeks ago from the lovely Gill, fellow SU demo and Pinterest pinner  and she had very kindly nominated me ( along with four other craft bloggers ) for the Liebster Blog Award ! It's so nice to have your little blog acknowledged in this way and I'd like to say a big thank you to Gill for the nomination.


I have been checking out Gill's lovely blog regularly since I became a demo last summer and enjoy her gorgeous cards usually accompanied by a co-ordinating cake ( she is brilliant in the sugar craft department too ! ). You can see her blog at http://lilybygilly.wordpress.com/ - enjoy !
The Liebster ( meaning darling or beloved ! ) Blog Award is given to show appreciation for sharing creative ideas with fellow bloggers and it also raises awareness of really lovely creative blogs which perhaps are not yet quite as well known in the blogging world ! The huge upside of receiving the award is that you get to nominate five more brilliant blogs so here are my nominations :


1. www.pegcraftalot.com - the lovely blog belonging to Peg who is a respected, experienced crafter and a wonderful friend. Her blog showcases a huge range of crafting ideas and styles all made to the highest standard.


2. www.constantlystamping.com/constantly_stamping/ - this blog belongs to Connie Collins and is a source of great inspiration. Connie showcases lots of paper projects including cards, 3 - D crafts and altered items. Her blog is lovely and fresh and features beautifully photographed crafts.


3. http://stampingsusan.blogspot.co.uk/ - Susan shows lots of new ways of creating with your stash. Lots of fresh ideas and, as she is Mum to two small children there are many lovely child themed projects including some super scrapbook pages.


4. www.kristasstampspot.blogspot.co.uk/ - Krista's blog is a delight to look at with lovely clear photos of beautiful cards which showcase her wonderful eye for colour.


5. http://gentlework.blogspot.co.uk/ - this gorgeous blog shows Christine's stunning textile work. I had to include a textile blog as it is my first love and the work showcased here blew me a way when I first discovered it by accident !


The honour of accepting this award is traditionally done in the following way :
A) Show thanks to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog.
B) Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
C) Post the award on your blog !

Do please drop by and visit these fab blogs; it's so nice to share ideas and creativity and thanks again to Gill - you are a sweetie and I hope we get to meet one day !
Hugs Jane x


P.S. As I am so useless at posting links, blog addresses appear here temporarily. All will be rectified when I talk to an intelligent computer literate person ! ( My poor OH didn't make the grade on this one as he's a microsoft man , sorry hubs !!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !