Monday 29 August 2011

Happy Bank Holiday Monday !

Hello ! A short post for you today to share a little note card I made for a fellow blogger ! I purchased some gorgeous vintage satin ballet shoes from her which were just like a pair I had owned in the 70's and they were irresistible so this is my thank you card to her !


I used one of the little toppers which I shared with you in an earlier post and added lots of pretty stamped images and a lovely mother of pearl button to enhance the paper flower. I also inked the edges of the card in soft pink. It also includes a wonderful quote ! Handcrafted cards take very little time to make but there is always a hope that your card will be so much more appreciated and become a treasure that will be taken out and enjoyed for years to come. Moreover it is so easy to personalise a handmade card so it is perfect for the recipient !

All best wishes ~ Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !