Wednesday 22 April 2015

A Card for Peg !

Hello ! 
I have a Birthday card to show you today which I have made for a very special friend ! Not only is she a crafting genius and a great inspiration to me but she is also a very dear friend who I spend hours talking crafting with !!! She loves PINK so that was an obvious choice !!! Happy Birthday Peg !! 





Lots of different layered elements including heat embossing, stamping, die cutting and punching make up this card ! I loved making it because pink is my favourite colour too !! 
Happy Crafting !! 
Hugs Jane xx



1 comment:

  1. Catching up with some blogging today before my class and I just have to say how much I really loved my card, it looks super here but soooooo much better in real life, hope your weekend is going well xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !