Wednesday 18 March 2015

Back to My Roots !

Good Morning ! 
Having recently tidied my craft room I discovered lots of gorgeous goodies that I just didn't know I had purchased or had forgotten that I owned - it was a joy really and saved me lots of pennies in the New Year !! I have been thinking about my style of crafting and think this piece really shows  exactly everything I am as a crafter - a little shabby , definitely a little vintage , my love of soft muted colours and a love of all things pretty !!! It's a 10 x 10 inch layout which I have mounted as a piece of wall art ! Lots of photos !!! 











I loved doing this layout and - so nice to have my new routine of working in the mornings and allowing myself the pleasure of some much needed crafting in the afternoons !! Long may it last !!! 
Thanks for stopping by ! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx



1 comment:

  1. Love all the detailed photos and so glad you are back crafting your style xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !