Sunday 4 May 2014

!2 x !2 Spring Themed Layout !

Hello ! I have had a day off work today but wish I hadn't !!! Too much gardening resulting in aching arms and knees  - why do I always overdo it ?? Anyway, it all looks very nice now - we have planted up an area in front of the new fence and re-vamped a couple of areas in the rear garden and plan to sort the front tomorrow ! I have a busy few weeks coming up and on Saturday do my three monthly visit to the lovely ladies in Upton - they are a big group and I always do a scrap book layout with them - hence their group name Severn Scrappers !!! I have been doing seasonal themes for my last two visits and the next is the Spring layout ! Take a look at what I will be making with them ! 





The baby in the picture is Rosie when she was about a year old - I love the photo and quite often scrapbook with it !!! In addition to the layout the ladies are going to get a demo on how to make flowers from punches so they can use them in future layouts ! 
Off now to put my feet up and an early night methinks !!! 
Happy crafting and thank you for stopping by !!! 
Hugs Jane x




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this the colours and layout are superb. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !