Monday 3 June 2013

Best of Flowers Vintage Card !

Hello ! I have enjoyed a half term holiday break with my family - but to be quite honest , we packed so much into the week I feel quite shattered and in need of a real holiday !!! That coupled with all the excitement at the end of last week with the SU retiring lists being published and pre-ordering lots of gorgeous new goodies in readiness for the new catalogue launch on 2nd July !!!! As if that was not enough we have a lovely new stamp set on offer called The Best of Flowers and I have used it on the card I have to share with you today ! It is released as part of the 25 Year Anniversary at SU this year - the set features flower stamps that have been part of now retired sets and one brand new never before seen flower. It's a really pretty set and is available from now at £13.95 ( clear only available ). There are four other sets to come each being released at the start of the month ending with the final one in October - they will be available while stocks last !!! 





I have used the rose spray and hydrangea and  stamped in crumb cake , soft suede , chocolate chip , perfect plum and wisteria wonder inks ! This may seem like a strange combination but the purple shades just lift the browns a little - it's the same principle as using shades of white - the whole image isn't flat which browns and creams can be !!! The water colour paper mat just adds a nice texture !!! 
Here is the stamp set - excuse the photo - I will promise one day to learn how to paste proper images onto my blog !!! 


Happy crafting - have just deleted i-photo from my desktop !!!! Off to find it !!!!! Hugs Jane xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !