Sunday 26 May 2013

Fan Fair Graduation Card !

Hello ! We are having a quiet Sunday doing some gardening and plan to have the first BBQ of the season if the current lovely weather holds into the afternoon ! However, I have sneaked in a few minutes to share a card design I made yesterday - I don't usually repeat a design but I really liked the way this one turned out - so I did !!!



Supplies : 
Inks : raspberry ripple and more mustard 
STamp sets : You're Amazing, Measuring Stick builder and Blue Ribbon 
Accessories : antique brads, cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon and natural trim ribbon
Card stock : naturals ivory
DSP : Fan Fair 


Ok - must go and do my bit in the garden or at least be seen out there pretending I'm doing something !!! LOL !!! 
Happy Sunday - hugs Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !