Thursday 31 January 2013

Hand Knit !

A very late post today - project made but no time to upload until now - and I'm supposed to be cooking tea ! LOL ! I am trying to work my way through all the stamp sets I own and today I have had a play with the adorable set Hand Knit ! Now , I don't knit ( I'm far to impatient ) but imagine that when you have taken time and trouble to make a knitted garment to be given as a gift , that these cute labels would be ideal ! I have themed these for new baby knitted gifts using traditional baby pink and blue .



Supplies List : 
Stamp sets : Hand Knit 
Inks : pretty in pink, soft suede and marina mist 
Punches/ Dies : two tags Bigz die , 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch and buttons sizzlit die
Card stock : naturals ivory , pretty in pink and bashful blue 
Accessories : linen thread and soft suede Stampin' write marker 


This is such a lovely little stamp set and the baby cardi and lamb could be used to make welcome baby cards too ! It needs a revisit to explore other options ! 
STAMPIN" UP NEWS !!!!!! 
The new Spring / Summer catalogue launches tomorrow and we are well in to the SALE - a - BRATION !  
Please contact me on the e-mail link on my profile above if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator or taking advantage of the SAB offers ! There is not a better time to join and I will be adding to my own offers too - so what are you waiting for !!!!

Happy crafting and thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x 

1 comment:

  1. These are really pretty Jane and would look lovely on any hand knit item. - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !